- We do not provide refunds after work has begun due to the nature of the work.
- The client has the option to terminate the contract at any time; however, if the contract is terminated during the current month, no refund will be given. In this scenario, refunds will not be prorated, although future billing will be stopped.
- If the client does not agree with Beonhead's suggestions and recommendations for certain changes, there will be no refund.
- If the client hires another SEO company during the contract period or performs SEO on his or her website concurrently, there will be no refund.
- If the client does not provide the necessary access to the website for SEO purposes or if the client's website is offline or not functioning, there will be no refund.
- Once the client approves the mockup designs and the project moves on to the development phase, there will be no refunds.
- We will not accept cancellations for special occasion services provided by our sales team. These are only available for a limited time, and you can't cancel them without giving at least 30 days notice.
- Packages for digital marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) are non- refundable, but the client can cancel by writing 30 days in advance.
- If a project is inactive, abandoned, or has been dormant for more than a month, neither the deposit nor the payment will be refunded.
- In the event that changes in search engine functionality, policies, or ranking algorithms have an effect on SEO ranking, , Beonhead is not responsible for refunds.
- The information you provide us is used to build links, which is part of SEO. We will not be liable for any subsequent errors if the URLs you provide are incorrect, and there will be no refunds or money-back guarantees.
- If the client uses any other third-party SEO services, Beonhead is not responsible for the results.
- Because a website's rank and the number of times it appears on the search list fluctuate, it is impossible to guarantee an immediate change.
- Any impact on the ranking that comes from changes made to the content of the website by the client or a third-party service provider hired by them, , Beonhead is not responsible for refunds.
Legal Disclaimer: does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, content, or advertisements found on, distributed through, linked to, downloaded, or accessed from any of the services on this website. It also does not endorse the quality of the products, information, or other material displayed or obtained by the user as a result of an advertisement or information offered in or in connection with the services. Any reliance on such information by the user is at their own risk, the user acknowledges.
All of the information on this website (Beonhead.com) is provided "As Is," with no guarantee of its completeness, accuracy, or the results that can be obtained from using it. There are also no warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. The reader's sound technical and business judgment and independent research are completely unaffected by anything in this article. With regard to the service, the materials, and products, the contents, or any error, Beonhead shall not be responsible for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential. The rights to each name and trademark belong to the respective owners.