This website is made available by Beonhead and can only be used for informational purposes.
You agree to abide by the terms and conditions outlined in this notice by using the site or downloading the Materials from the site. Please refrain from using the website or downloading any materials if you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- When you use this website, you agree to abide by all applicable copyright laws worldwide and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials.
- You agree not to interfere in any way with the site`s operation or attempt to do so.
- You acknowledge and agree that neither Beonhead nor any products or services offered through it are created by or endorsed by the Third Party Content.
- You agree not to hold the website, any business offering products or services through the website, or any provider of Third Party Content liable for any investment decision or other transaction.
- You also agree not to hold the website, any business offering products or services through the website, or any provider of Third Party Content liable for any liability that may arise due to delivery delays or interruptions for any reason.
You may leave this website and be taken to a different website or a website maintained by a company other than Beonhead if you use any Third Party Content. Any linked website, the information it contains, or any of the products or services it describes are not under the control of Beonhead, and the company does not endorse them.
Links do not imply that Beonhead or this website sponsors, endorses, is affiliated with, or legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright symbol displayed or accessible through the links, nor do they imply that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright symbol of Beonhead or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
This website, the materials and information it contains, and any software it makes available are provided without any representation or warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Limitations on liability Beonhead or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall not be liable to any person or entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) arising out of or in connection with the use of the website or any linked website`s content, materials, or functions, even if Beonheads has been specifically advised of the possibility of such damages.
Any aspect of the Beonhead’s website, including the availability of Site features, may be terminated, altered, suspended, or discontinued at any time by Beonhead. Without prior notice or liability, Beonheads may also limit your access to specific services and features or the entire website. It is against the law to access the materials on this website from territories where their content is illegal. In violation of any applicable export laws and regulations, you may not use the website or export the Materials.
In addition to the terms discussed and agreed upon separately with you as per the choice/discretion of Beonheads IT Service, you agree to the terms listed on this page by visiting this website and reading emails from the email address of Beonheads IT Service. After receiving your acceptance of our proposal, the requested information, and any applicable professional fees, we will gladly begin the project.
- Beonheads shall not be liable to the Client or any third party for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to lost profits, lost business, lost savings, or any other incidental, consequential, or special damages resulting from the use of the presentation application or its inability to be used.
- In the event that collection proves to be necessary, the client agrees to pay any and all legal or third-party involvement fees and the late payment penalty, which is compounded interest at 1.5% per month on the balance due.
- The client promises Beonheads that they will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Beonheads from any claims or lawsuits that may arise from the use of the text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, source code, or other artwork provided to Beonheads for inclusion in the web pages, and that they will do so in an unconditional guarantee.
- Rights and ownership of the design and source code will be transferred to the Client following the final payment for the project.
- The sole agreement between Beonheads and Client and its owners is contained in this "Proposal." Any additional work that is not included in the proposal will either need to be added to this one or estimated separately.
- The client is responsible for providing every image, text, and other content. Beonheads will make every effort to use royalty-free images, but it is the client's responsibility to verify that he accepts the work provided once it has been delivered.
- Beonheads does not accept responsibility for any damages, copy right infringement, trademark infringement, performance infringement, or legal liability that may arise after the work has been delivered.
- The TDS certificate should be presented by the client to Beonhead when the due payment is made if the fees paid by the client are deductible at source. Any applicable taxes and other charges imposed by the government are not included in the professional fees.
- Website Development Project During the project briefing, it is the client's responsibility to provide us with clear guidelines, including the flow and any additional information you may need. Any modifications, additions, or enhancements to the project's functionality or design after the proposal has been finalized will have an impact on the proposal, which may result in additional costs and a revised delivery date.
- When it comes to the integration of third-party software, the client must be aware that there may be unanticipated occurrences that delay the development process.
- When every effort is made to keep the project on schedule, the client agrees not to penalize us for any real delay as long as it occurs within a reasonable period.
- Any third-party products, software, or components used in the development of the website, such as payment gateways, SSL certificates, etc., are not under the control of Beonheads. If necessary, Beonheads can arrange for a suitable hosting solution; the client must approve a separate quote for this service.
- Once the website is delivered, we will provide free service for one month, including training. Beonheads cannot grant clients or any third party access to their test websites and test servers.
- After the final payment has been made, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, the Client retains ownership of the completed web designs, images, pages, code, and source files that the Developer created for the project. The Developer retains ownership of all designs and code unless there is agreement.
- The hosting service is a one-time fee that must be paid in advance for the entire year. The client is responsible for renewing the hosting in a timely manner, i.e. before the time it runs out. If you don`t renew on time, backups, emails, files, and other data could be lost. Seven business days prior to the expiration date, all renewals must be paid in full. The content that is stored on and served by the purchased hosting service, as well as the activities of any scripts or email services created under the hosting service, are the sole responsibility of the client.
- The Customer is responsible for ensuring that all scripts included in the hosting service are free of malicious content that could harm the Server, other client accounts hosted.
- Beonhead reserves the right to delete files on the hosting service without prior notice in the event of a malware attack. Requests to cancel hosting must be made in writing or via email one month before the expiration date.
- The hosting cannot be cancelled after it has been renewed and must be paid for the entire year. if the hosting is not renewed and paid for before the expiration date.
- All associated services, including emails and DNS records, may be disabled by us at any time. No data, files, emails, backups, or costs associated with restoration will be covered by Beonheads. All files, emails, databases, and backups will be deleted from the server without the client being informed if a hosting account is cancelled or disabled.
- It is the client's responsibility to request the files following payment of all invoices: Beonhead does everything in our power to protect our servers and systems from intruders, viruses, hackers, and other online and offline threats; however, in the event that this fails, we are not responsible for any service disruptions.
- Every domain registration and renewal requires advance payment. If a domain expires because charges were not paid on time or were not paid on time, Beonheads will not be held accountable.
- Packages are billed quarterly, and the fee is due on the first day of each quarter. One support request per month of up to 20 man-hours is included in the package. The package is automatically renewed every quarter, and the invoice will be raised.
- Only credit card payments are accepted for the monthly maintenance package fees. On the first day of each month, the client's registered credit card will be charged for the monthly maintenance package fees. The client will be required to immediately pay the remaining balance on the package if there are more than three missed payments within a year.
- Fees for the monthly maintenance package cannot be refunded in any way. Please notify us in writing at least one month prior to the renewal date if the Client wishes to cancel the automatic annual renewal.
- Permanent term: If the Client terminates an ongoing maintenance package for any reason, they will be required to pay the balance of the remaining months.